- Definition and function of cookies
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to the user’s equipment to access certain websites.
Cookies allow the web site, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of the user or your computer, depending on the information they contain and the way you use your computer, can be used to recognize the user .
- Types of cookies that you can use this Web Site
- Cookies themselves: those that are sent to the terminal user’s computer from a computer or domain managed by the holder and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies: those that are sent to the terminal user’s computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by the owner, but by another entity that is data obtained through cookies.
- Session Cookies: Cookies are a type designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a website.
- Persistent Cookies: Cookies are a type in which data are stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined by the head of the cookie, and you can go a few minutes to several years period.
- Cookies analysis: those that well treated by the owner or by third parties, to quantify the number of users and perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do your browsing in order to improve the supply of products or services offered analyzed.
- Revocation and deleting cookies
The Contractor shall not be held responsible for content and accuracy of the privacy policies of third party links included in this Legal Notice.
- Third party service providers
Provider’s name Purpose of the cookie Description of the purpose of the cookie For more information on using
Facebook Social Plugins Widget, Social Tool to share experience with other users of the social network from other websites http://www.facebook.com/google Translate Tool Translation tool https://translate.google.com/google Analytics Web Analytics Statistics on visits to the Website http://www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/Holder disclaims any responsibility for the content and accuracy of information and privacy policies regarding third-party cookies.
This policy was amended to date February 20, 2017.
- Web Analytics – Google Analytics
This Web site can use Google Analytics a web analytics tool provided by Google, Inc., whose registered office is located at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, USA ( “Google”).
This tool allows the holder to know the degree of involvement of users with the Web site, with the possibility of consulting various reports which described how to interact with the Web site users in order to improve it.
Google Analytics collects information anonymously, ie, reports website trends without identifying its members.
Google Analytics uses “cookies” of origin, which are text files placed on your computer to keep track of user interactions on the Web site.
These cookies are used to store information such as the time of the visit, if the user has previously visited the site and which site has recommended the user to visit this Web site in question.
Browsers do not share first-party cookies from the same domain.
All computers and devices connected to the Internet are assigned a unique number known as the “Internet protocol address” or “IP address”.
Since these numbers are usually assigned depending on the country, IP addresses are often used to identify the country, state and city from which the computer is connected to the Internet.
Google Analytics records the IP address of users who visit the Web site so that the operator can know from where in the world are visiting the site.
This method is called “IP geolocation”.
Google Analytics does not provide information about the actual IP address.
Conditions of service Google Analytics prohibits the tracking or collection of personal data identifying a person (such as name, email address or billing information, and other associated data) using Google Analytics or While associating personal information with web analytics data.
The Contractor may control the information that you can use Google and decide if you want Google use this data or not through sharing options Google Analytics data. The data are used to improve Google products and services.
And in the specific manner the Royal Decree 1591/2009, of 16 October, which regulates healthcare products as well as any other subsequent regulation that modifies or broadens it.Both the access to the Web Site, property of the Holder, and the use that the information and content included in it may be given, will be the exclusive responsibility of whoever does so. The access conditions to the Web Site are contingent upon the current legislation and the principals of good faith and lawful use by the User of thus web page, being generally forbidden any kind of damaging activity towards the Holder. It is prohibited to use the Web Page with illegal or unauthorized goals.